lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017

Trip to VT

Here are a few pictures from my trip to Virginia Tech (Jan. 31 to Feb. 2nd). Thanks a ton to VT Social Entrepreneurship department for sponsoring the visit and especially Reed Kennedy for setting it all up! 

Luncheon with Innovate students.

Before the Wed. evening talk at Pamplin 1045

Signing the board at the Innovate Venture Lab.

Speaking at Burnt Factory Church on Thurs. evening in Winchester before flying out of D.C. Fri. morning.
Even got to spend some time with family! (At cousin Leah Marabella's house in Winchester)
Letter from kids.

The last thing is a letter the kids gave me before I left with a picture of a plane and me standing in the doorway, about to go down the ladder... or maybe after having gone up the ladder... At the bottom in Spanish it says, "Mom, have a good trip. I love you a lot. Thanks for everything. Many kisses. Many, many kisses. I love you, Ilayas, Maraya, Yenilove, y Wevli."

Everything was in one piece for the most part when I got back!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario